NEWS ALERT: CHANGES TO VETERANS AID & ATTENDANCE PENSION
ATTENTION ALL VETERANS!
IMPORTANT CHANGES COMING TO THE VETERANS AID & ATTENDANCE PENSION
Highlights: Effective October 1, 2018 here are a few of the changes:
- A three year look back period on the transfer of assets will go into effect.
- There shall be no penalty for transfer of covered assets before the October 18, 2018 date.
- The ceiling asset limit is being raised.
To learn more please plan on attending one of our upcoming live presentations:
- Friday, September 28th @ 1:30 – Services for Older Citizens Grosse Pointe (open to the public)
- Tuesday, October 16th @ 10:30 AM – Taylor Senior Center
- Wednesday, November 7th @ 9:00 AM – St. Clair Shores Activity Center (open to SCS residents only)
- Friday, November 16th @ 11:30 AM – – St. Clair Shores Activity Center (open to the public)
Or, contact us directly at 313.881.4600 or 1.866.686.4199.
724 Notre Dame Suite 200 Grosse Pointe, MI 48230